Monday, August 19, 2013

Another DIY Chalkboard, but in pink!

 
Jim and I made a bunch of diy chalkboards awhile back to create a gallery wall in our dining room. I put different quotes and illustrations on them depending on the holiday or time of year. It's one of my favorite projects that we've done and so simple! When I started working on the attic project at my mom's she asked me to make one for my niece. Right now the room is pretty much a playroom just for her, until other grandkids come along.
 
My niece wanted a pink and green room. Right now, the base of everything is green. We thought a green base would work better for a room that could work for boys and girls. The chalkboard was a perfect way to add some pink. 

She loves tea parties, so when we do the big reveal to my favorite four year old, we thought it would be fun to have the room set up like a tea party.

I'm so excited to show her the room!

4 comments: