Saturday, August 10, 2013

Update: Nana's Playroom


 
 

 We've been pretty quiet on the blog lately, but I have a fun update to share! Most of this blog has shared our adventures in turning our first house into a home, but I recently shared that I was working on a playroom design in my mother's home. I'm pretty excited about it, so I thought I'd share that here, too. I shared the inspiration awhile back, but we've started to make actual progress. I didn't take a before picture, but the room was all dark wood. I kind of love that rustic look, but to make it more inviting for my niece and future grandkids, we decided to brighten it up by going with a bright white paint and a lime colored accent wall.

We finished the first layer recently, so I thought I'd share a sneak peak. I think it's looking pretty awesome. It was tax free weekend here in Massachusetts, so we bought a bunch of fun accessories to add, which we'll be adding in in a couple of weeks! So, that's my excitement for the weekend. How is yours going?

 

2 comments:

  1. It looks very bright and inviting in that area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it all finished! Looking good so far :)

    Are you on IG yet? Find me if you are, Nbeverly

    ReplyDelete