Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Happy Fall!

I know it's still technically the summer, but fall is my favorite season and once Labor Day is over, the fall decorations come out. I love living in New England because it's great to experience all of the seasons, but I love fall the most. I love the cool weather, apple picking, the beautiful foliage, the tastes and smells of fall and it also starts off the holiday season.

It's also when the fall baking starts. Jim's happy for fall to arrive, too. Labor Day signals the end of his busy season. To celebrate the end of the summer/beginning of fall, I made these cookies over the weekend for him and his co-workers to help them get through their busiest day of the year.



What's your favorite season? Why is it your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment