Thursday, December 15, 2011

Guest Room Plans are Coming Along

Awhile back, I asked for some advice on style or function when it comes to our future guest bed. After a couple months, we finally made our decision and we ordered the West Elm window day bed.
It was the clear winner. I love the graphic design and I'm really excited about putting the guest room together now. We've been saving up and we finally have some money put aside for this new project, which is a good things because I'm starting to find a ton of elements I love.

I recently ordered the Surya Archive rug from Rugs USA in gray.
I saw it in coral on the Caitlin Wilson Design blog and instantly fell in love. I really wanted to get the pink, but Jim didn't really care for this idea. He finally got me to say goodbye to the pink shutters, he's not looking to add more pink antyime soon. I still think it looks awesome though.
I'm looking forward to both of these coming in. Now we just need to paint and then it will be on to the fun part....decorating!

How are your home projects coming along?

2 comments:

  1. the rug and bed look awesome. can't wait to see the room all decorated :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice on the day bed!! Can't wait to see the elements all come together.

    ReplyDelete